InterValue Project Weekly: 20181231-20190106
Part 1. Development Progress of InterValue.
1. Project Progress
(1) Mainnet test: we completed the deployment of the Docker container, and the Mainnet is under test.
(2) inWallet 3.3.0: we completed all functional development; we optimized the regression test and internal test.
(3) Smart Contract: we took the EVM function test.
(4) Cross-chain: Completion of cross-chain development; we optimized the regression test and internal test.
(1) We modified some regular details.
(1) Revision of the official website: we completed the content framework program; we completed the product prototype design; we completed the UI design.
(2) Developer Center: we completed the program of community forum function upgrades; we completed the product prototype design.
Part 2. Strategic Cooperation.
1. We cooperated with several major exchanges and implemented the technical issues.
Part 3. Media Activities.
1. Activity: What do you want for Christmas
On December 24-26, 2018, InterValue held a Christmas event for the entire community. The theme is "Find Out Christmas Slogan, Get INVE Awards", "The Story of Blockchain & Me in 2018." The majority of the community members participated in the event. A great number of community members join the activity. At the same time, the event rewards have been sent to the lucky members’ ETH address.
Part 4. The Historical Process of InterValue.
(1) In August 2017, Barton Chao envisioned the positioning, vision, and functionality of InterValue.
(2) From September to October in 2017, InterValue created a team and refined the functions.
(3) In November 2017, InterValue created the R&D team and began to write a white paper and a development plan.
(4) In January 2018, InterValue completed the first draft of the Chinese and English white papers.
(5) From February to March in 2018, InterValue completed Chinese and English white papers from InterValue 1.0 to 4.0.
(6) In April 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet was completed and put into practice.
(7) In May 2018, the development of the InterValue v2.0 testnet was launched.
(8) In June 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet wallet Demo was launched.
(9) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 HashNet consensus mechanism was verified.
(10) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 exceeded a million TPS.
(11) In June 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet launched the world’s first local full-node, light-node alpha test.
(12) In July 2018, InterValue launched its first bounty program.
(13) In August 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet was awarded the TPS performance testing report and testing certificate issued by China Telecommunication Technology Labs.
(14) In August 2018, InterValue’s Chinese and English white papers are updated from 4.0 to 4.5.
(15) In August 2018, InterValue officially released the INVE ERC20 Token.
(16) In August 2018, InterValue team officially established the Xiangjiang Blockchain Research Institute.
(17) In August 2018, InterValue officially established Blockchain Security Division.
(18) In September 2018, InterValue officially got its INVE token listed on FCoin.
(19) In September 2018, InterValue opens the bounty conversion.
(20) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Hotbit.
(21) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Bitget.
(22) In November 2018, InterValue implemented the Turing Complete Smart Contract on the DAG.