InterValue Project Weekly: 20190218-20190224
Part 1. Development Progress of InterValue.
1. Project Progress
(1) inWallet v3.3.0: Complete the deployment and release of the inWallet v3.3.0; Complete the bug fix of the inWallet v3.3.0.
(2) INVE Token Swap: Complete the technical proposal of the INVE Token Swap.
(1) We modified some regular details.
Part 2. Strategic Cooperation.
1. We cooperated with several major exchanges and implemented technical issues.
Part 3. Media Activities.
1. Happy Lantern Festival! Get INVE for Free.
InterValue held the activity - Happy Lantern Festival! Get INVE for Free from February 19th to 20th, 2019, to wish the community members and their loved ones a happy Lantern Festival. The majority of the community members participated in the event.
2. High speed & Secure - inWallet is Online
On February 20th 2019, following the InterValue mainnet had been launched, as the official Wallet DApp of InterValue, the inWallet v3.3 was officially launched today. The inWallet is the light node application of the InterValue mainnet, that is the tool for users to connect to the InterValue mainnet.
The inWallet v3.3 is the first public release of InterValue Wallet. It realizes high-speed trading; It enable the cross-chain trading of INVE and BTC, ETH. And it enable multi-chain asset management; It support chat session in the wallet, that makes the payment safer and more convenient; It also integrates news, market quotation, DAPP application, that makes it easy to grasp the latest news of the blockchain. The inWallet v3.3 will bring a new blockchain wallet experience.
3. Activity: inWallet Is Online, Download and Register to Get 100 INVE!
As the official Wallet DApp of InterValue, the inWallet v3.3 was officially launched today. InterValue held a bounty program：Download and register to get 100 INVE from January 21th to 23th, 2019! The majority of the community members participated in the event.
Part 4. The Historical Process of InterValue.
(1) In August 2017, Barton Chao envisioned the positioning, vision, and functionality of InterValue.
(2) From September to October 2017, InterValue created a team and refined the functions.
(3) In November 2017, InterValue created the R&D team and began to write a white paper and a development plan.
(4) In January 2018, InterValue completed the first draft of the Chinese and English white papers.
(5) From February to March in 2018, InterValue completed Chinese and English white papers from InterValue 1.0 to 4.0.
(6) In April 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet was completed and put into practice.
(7) In May 2018, the development of the InterValue v2.0 testnet was launched.
(8) In June 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet wallet Demo was launched.
(9) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 HashNet consensus mechanism was verified.
(10) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 exceeded a million TPS.
(11) In June 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet launched the world’s first local full-node, light-node alpha test.
(12) In July 2018, InterValue launched its first bounty program.
(13) In August 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet was awarded the TPS performance testing report and testing certificate issued by China Telecommunication Technology Labs.
(14) In August 2018, InterValue’s Chinese and English white papers are updated from 4.0 to 4.5.
(15) In August 2018, InterValue officially released the INVE ERC20 Token.
(16) In August 2018, InterValue team officially established the Xiangjiang Blockchain Research Institute.
(17) In August 2018, InterValue officially established the Blockchain Security Division.
(18) In September 2018, InterValue officially got its INVE token listed on FCoin.
(19) In September 2018, InterValue opens the bounty conversion.
(20) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Hotbit.
(21) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Bitget.
(22) In November 2018, InterValue implemented the Turing Complete Smart Contract on the DAG.
(23) In December 2018, the core members of the InterValue's technology partner were selected into the CCF TCBC.
(24) In December 2018, completion of InterValue's cross-chain, supporting transfer and exchange of INVE, BTC, ETH.
(25) In January 2019, InterValue officially launched the eco-construction excitation policy.
(26) In January 2019, InterValue official website upgrade.
(27) In February 2019, InterValue mainnet officially launched.
(28) In February 2019, INVE blockchain explorer launched.
(29) In February 2019, inWallet v3.3.0 launched.