InterValue Project Weekly: 20190225-20190303
Part 1. Development Progress of InterValue.
1. Project Progress
(1) inWallet: Added the function of displaying the real-time calculation fee on the transaction page; Fixed an inconsistency bug when creating a wallet and importing a wallet in the inWallet; Optimized the fee unit, change Atom to INVE; Optimized the problem that the balance is not refreshed after switching the address on the transfer page; Released inWallet v3.3.1.
(2) INVE Token Swap: Complete the development and launch of the INVE Token Swap System.
(1) We modified some regular details.
Part 2. Strategic Cooperation.
1. We negotiated with the exchange on technical issues related to the INVE Token Swap.
Part 3. Community Announcement.
1. InterValue Officially Launch The INVE Token Swap
On March 1st, 2019, the InterValue team launched the INVE Token Swap and released the detailed process and precautions for the swapping. The swapping period is March 1st - April 30th, 2019 (GMT+8). The INVE ERC-20 token will automatically expire after the end of the mapping period. The Fcoin exchange support INVE auto-swapping. ETH wallet users can transfer INVE ERC-20 tokens to the exchanges that supports automatic swapping as soon as possible, or they can complete the swapping operation according to the process.
Part 4. The Historical Process of InterValue.
(1) In August 2017, Barton Chao envisioned the positioning, vision, and functionality of InterValue.
(2) From September to October 2017, InterValue created a team and refined the functions.
(3) In November 2017, InterValue created the R&D team and began to write a white paper and a development plan.
(4) In January 2018, InterValue completed the first draft of the Chinese and English white papers.
(5) From February to March in 2018, InterValue completed Chinese and English white papers from InterValue 1.0 to 4.0.
(6) In April 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet was completed and put into practice.
(7) In May 2018, the development of the InterValue v2.0 testnet was launched.
(8) In June 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet wallet Demo was launched.
(9) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 HashNet consensus mechanism was verified.
(10) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 exceeded a million TPS.
(11) In June 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet launched the world’s first local full-node, light-node alpha test.
(12) In July 2018, InterValue launched its first bounty program.
(13) In August 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet was awarded the TPS performance testing report and testing certificate issued by China Telecommunication Technology Labs.
(14) In August 2018, InterValue’s Chinese and English white papers are updated from 4.0 to 4.5.
(15) In August 2018, InterValue officially released the INVE ERC20 Token.
(16) In August 2018, InterValue team officially established the Xiangjiang Blockchain Research Institute.
(17) In August 2018, InterValue officially established the Blockchain Security Division.
(18) In September 2018, InterValue officially got its INVE token listed on FCoin.
(19) In September 2018, InterValue opens the bounty conversion.
(20) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Hotbit.
(21) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Bitget.
(22) In November 2018, InterValue implemented the Turing Complete Smart Contract on the DAG.
(23) In December 2018, the core members of the InterValue's technology partner were selected into the CCF TCBC.
(24) In December 2018, completion of InterValue's cross-chain, supporting transfer and exchange of INVE, BTC, ETH.
(25) In January 2019, InterValue officially launched the eco-construction excitation policy.
(26) In January 2019, InterValue official website upgrade.
(27) In February 2019, InterValue mainnet officially launched.
(28) In February 2019, INVE blockchain explorer launched.
(29) In February 2019, inWallet v3.3.0 launched.
(30) In February 2019, inWallet v3.3.1 launched.
(31) In March 2019, InterValue launch the INVE Token Swap.