InterValue Project Weekly: 20190114-20190120
Part 1. Development Progress of InterValue.
1. Project Progress
(1) Smart Contract: Transaction records, account information and world status data integration basically completed, under testing and demonstration.
(2) inWallet3.3.0: Re-optimize the data processing process based on consensus, finish 70% of the company's internal testing (Testnet & inWallet).
(3) Mainnet testing: Optimize cross-chain processes and UI interfaces, fix internal testing bugs.
(1) We modified some regular details.
(1) InterValue Official Website Upgrade, the upgrade content is as follows:
A. The new UI design.
B. New homepage layout.
a. Add a leading global technical indicators sector.
b. Optimize technical character part.
c. Add developer sector.
d. Add news center sector.
e. Add inWallet sector.
Part 2. Strategic Cooperation.
1. We cooperated with several major exchanges and implemented the technical issues.
Part 3. Media Activities.
1. Activity: Happy Laba Festival – INVE For Free!
InterValue held the activity- Happy Laba Festival – INVE For Free from January 11th to 13th, 2019. The majority of the community members participated in the event. At the same time, the event rewards have been sent to the members’ ETH address.
2. InterValue Officially Launched the Eco-construction Excitation Policy
With the persistent development of the project. InterValue gets into the eco-construction phrase. On the purpose of the “Mutual Trust, Community Autonomy” InterValue eco-construction foundation officially published the “InterValue Ecosystem Construction Foundation Principles and InterValue Ecosystem excitation Policy” (Hereinafter referred to as “Policy”). This policy will mainly be used to describe the operation rules and eco-construction excitation mechanism, applicable for all InterValue eco-construction participator.
Download link to the " Policy "
English version： http://www.inve.one/file/InterValue_Ecological_Instruction_en.pdf
Part 4. The Historical Process of InterValue.
(1) In August 2017, Barton Chao envisioned the positioning, vision, and functionality of InterValue.
(2) From September to October in 2017, InterValue created a team and refined the functions.
(3) In November 2017, InterValue created the R&D team and began to write a white paper and a development plan.
(4) In January 2018, InterValue completed the first draft of the Chinese and English white papers.
(5) From February to March in 2018, InterValue completed Chinese and English white papers from InterValue 1.0 to 4.0.
(6) In April 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet was completed and put into practice.
(7) In May 2018, the development of the InterValue v2.0 testnet was launched.
(8) In June 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet wallet Demo was launched.
(9) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 HashNet consensus mechanism was verified.
(10) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 exceeded a million TPS.
(11) In June 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet launched the world’s first local full-node, light-node alpha test.
(12) In July 2018, InterValue launched its first bounty program.
(13) In August 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet was awarded the TPS performance testing report and testing certificate issued by China Telecommunication Technology Labs.
(14) In August 2018, InterValue’s Chinese and English white papers are updated from 4.0 to 4.5.
(15) In August 2018, InterValue officially released the INVE ERC20 Token.
(16) In August 2018, InterValue team officially established the Xiangjiang Blockchain Research Institute.
(17) In August 2018, InterValue officially established Blockchain Security Division.
(18) In September 2018, InterValue officially got its INVE token listed on FCoin.
(19) In September 2018, InterValue opens the bounty conversion.
(20) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Hotbit.
(21) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Bitget.
(22) In November 2018, InterValue implemented the Turing Complete Smart Contract on the DAG.