InterValue Project Weekly: 20190415-20190421
Part 1. Development Progress of InterValue.
1. INVE Mainnet: InterValue’s full-node, local full-node, diamond node, and lfn-mate node were open source; Complete the integration of the function that querying the attribute value of a smart contract without a fee; Complete daily stability maintenance and debugging of the mainnet node.
2. inWallet: Fixed a bug in the "pending" state of the Android device wallet transaction; Fix the bug that the IOS device wallet can’t pull the complete data records; Fix some bugs about wallet stability; Released inWallet v3.3.4.
3. DApp: Completed the development of the INVE Zajindan Game and conducted internal testing, which will go online with inWallet v4.0; Complete the functional requirements analysis and prototyping of the Electronic Deposit DApp.
Part 2. Strategic Cooperation.
1. We negotiated with the FCoin exchange on technical issues related to the INVE Token Swap.
2. We negotiated with the BTEX exchange.
Part 3. Community Announcement.
1. InterValue is Officially Open Source
On April 18, 2019, InterValue that supports the Millions TPS practical blockchain 4.0 infrastructure has been officially open source. The InterValue team's open source code is: "intervalue-2.0.0-mainnet-rtm" and "intervalue-2.0.0-mainnet-plugin-rc". It belongs to the core code part of the InterValue mainnet. Now, the code is currently open on Github.
Github Link: https://github.com/intervalue
2. InterValue Technology Partners Participate in The Roadshow of CHPT CORP. Civil-Military Integration Project
On the afternoon of April 18, 2019, CHPT CORP. 2019 first-quarter investment and financing meeting of civil-military integration project was successfully held in CHPT CORP. InterValue technology partners gave a detailed introduction to the blockchain infrastructure that supporting large-scale applications, the Mutual Trust “Blockchain plus” application solution, and the project's development planning and financing plan. After comprehensive calculation, InterValue technical partners were selected into the top three, which was highly praised by the guests and institutions.
3. InterValue Team Participated in the First Member Meeting of Changsha City Blockchain Technology Application Industry Association
On April 21, 2019, the first member of the Changsha City Blockchain Technology Application Industry Association was held in Changsha Xincheng Science and Technology Park. The InterValue team was invited as a core member to participate in the conference and discussed the preparation of the association.
Part 4. The Historical Process of InterValue.
(1) In August 2017, Barton Chao envisioned the positioning, vision, and functionality of InterValue.
(2) From September to October 2017, InterValue created a team and refined the functions.
(3) In November 2017, InterValue created the R&D team and began to write a white paper and a development plan.
(4) In January 2018, InterValue completed the first draft of the Chinese and English white papers.
(5) From February to March in 2018, InterValue completed Chinese and English white papers from InterValue 1.0 to 4.0.
(6) In April 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet was completed and put into practice.
(7) In May 2018, the development of the InterValue v2.0 testnet was launched.
(8) In June 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet wallet Demo was launched.
(9) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 HashNet consensus mechanism was verified.
(10) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 exceeded a million TPS.
(11) In June 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet launched the world’s first local full-node, light-node alpha test.
(12) In July 2018, InterValue launched its first bounty program.
(13) In August 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet was awarded the TPS performance testing report and testing certificate issued by China Telecommunication Technology Labs.
(14) In August 2018, InterValue’s Chinese and English white papers are updated from 4.0 to 4.5.
(15) In August 2018, InterValue officially released the INVE ERC20 Token.
(16) In August 2018, InterValue team officially established the Xiangjiang Blockchain Research Institute.
(17) In August 2018, InterValue officially established the Blockchain Security Division.
(18) In September 2018, InterValue officially got its INVE token listed on FCoin.
(19) In September 2018, InterValue opens the bounty conversion.
(20) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Hotbit.
(21) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Bitget.
(22) In November 2018, InterValue implemented the Turing Complete Smart Contract on the DAG.
(23) In December 2018, the core members of the InterValue's technology partner were selected into the CCF TCBC.
(24) In December 2018, completion of InterValue's cross-chain, supporting transfer and exchange of INVE, BTC, ETH.
(25) In January 2019, InterValue officially launched the eco-construction excitation policy.
(26) In January 2019, InterValue official website upgrade.
(27) In February 2019, InterValue mainnet officially launched.
(28) In February 2019, INVE blockchain explorer launched.
(29) In February 2019, inWallet v3.3.0 launched.
(30) In February 2019, inWallet v3.3.1 launched.
(31) In March 2019, InterValue launch the INVE Token Swap.
(32) In March 2019, inWallet v3.3.2 launched.
(33) In March 2019, inWallet v3.3.3 launched.
(34) In April 2019, inWallet v3.3.4 launched.
(35) In April 2019, InterValue is officially open source.