InterValue Project Weekly: 20190617-20190623
Part 1. Development Progress of InterValue.
1. INVE Mainnet: Completed the technical docking between the mainnet INVE and the COINBIG. We performed local full-node2 pre-online (snapshot and single thread) data correction and testing. We conducted a problem test tracking in the local full-node2 pre-online environment. We continuously tested the snapshot function module in the local environment. We fixed a bug in node reset when totalConsEventCount was restarted. We designed a mechanism to automatically increase the height of the data, completed the addition of the Zeroc interface. We had backed up the mainnet data. We also reorganized the INVE Block Explorer database with the revised mainnet data.
2. inWallet: Reproduced and fixed user feedback issues. Completed Btcrpc, Btcapi, Eth node data backup, and server migration. Released inWallet v4.0.1.
3. DApp: We conducted the monitoring and operation of the Zajindan game. Continued to develop the features of the CoinTossing game. Completed the Fishing game database design and framework construction. Conducted the research on the Catching Doll game project.
4. Others: Continued to optimize the function of INVE Block Explorer. Completed the INVE Block Explorer data correction. Completed the maintenance and update of the official website.
Part 2. Strategic Cooperation.
1. We negotiated with the COINBIG exchange about issues that INVE mainnet token get listed on it.
Part 3. Community Announcement.
1. INVE Mainnet Token Will Get Listed on COINBIG
InterValue (INVE Mainnet Token) will get listed on COINBIG on June 25th (UTC+8). The trading pairs INVE/USDT is available. Users can log in to the COINBIG website (www.coinbig.org) or download the COINBIG APP for the INVE mainnet token transaction.
COINBIG was built in 2016 and is an innovative "community eco-autonomous digital asset trading platform" for global digital currency enthusiasts. The top elite team consisting of world-renowned companies, technology finance, and blockchain community operations, and former OKcoin founding members joined forces. The COINBIG is another high-quality exchange for the INVE mainnet Token. InterValue plans to increase its listing count.
2. inWallet v4.0.1 Updated
The inWallet was updated on June 23th, 2019, and the inWallet version 4.0.1 had been released. Please download and install the installation from the official website.
1. Fix the problem of the Android devices can't get NRGPRICE
2. Stability issues.
Part 4. The Historical Process of InterValue.
(1) In August 2017, Barton Chao envisioned the positioning, vision, and functionality of InterValue.
(2) From September to October 2017, InterValue created a team and refined the functions.
(3) In November 2017, InterValue created the R&D team and began to write a white paper and a development plan.
(4) In January 2018, InterValue completed the first draft of the Chinese and English white papers.
(5) From February to March in 2018, InterValue completed Chinese and English white papers from InterValue 1.0 to 4.0.
(6) In April 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet was completed and put into practice.
(7) In May 2018, the development of the InterValue v2.0 testnet was launched.
(8) In June 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet wallet Demo was launched.
(9) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 HashNet consensus mechanism was verified.
(10) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 exceeded a million TPS.
(11) In June 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet launched the world’s first local full-node, light-node alpha test.
(12) In July 2018, InterValue launched its first bounty program.
(13) In August 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet was awarded the TPS performance testing report and testing certificate issued by China Telecommunication Technology Labs.
(14) In August 2018, InterValue’s Chinese and English white papers are updated from 4.0 to 4.5.
(15) In August 2018, InterValue officially released the INVE ERC20 Token.
(16) In August 2018, InterValue team officially established the Xiangjiang Blockchain Research Institute.
(17) In August 2018, InterValue officially established the Blockchain Security Division.
(18) In September 2018, InterValue officially got its INVE token listed on FCoin.
(19) In September 2018, InterValue opens the bounty conversion.
(20) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Hotbit.
(21) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Bitget.
(22) In November 2018, InterValue implemented the Turing Complete Smart Contract on the DAG.
(23) In December 2018, the core members of the InterValue's technology partner were selected into the CCF TCBC.
(24) In December 2018, completion of InterValue's cross-chain, supporting transfer and exchange of INVE, BTC, ETH.
(25) In January 2019, InterValue officially launched the eco-construction excitation policy.
(26) In January 2019, InterValue official website upgrade.
(27) In February 2019, InterValue mainnet officially launched.
(28) In February 2019, INVE blockchain explorer launched.
(29) In February 2019, inWallet v3.3.0 launched.
(30) In February 2019, inWallet v3.3.1 launched.
(31) In March 2019, InterValue launch the INVE Token Swap.
(32) In March 2019, inWallet v3.3.2 launched.
(33) In March 2019, inWallet v3.3.3 launched.
(34) In April 2019, inWallet v3.3.4 launched.
(35) In April 2019, InterValue is officially open source.
(36) In April 2019, inWallet v3.3.5 launched.
(37) In May 2019, inWallet v3.3.6 launched.
(38) In June 2019, inWallet v4.0 launched.
(39) In June 2019, INVE Zajindan game launched.
(40) In June 2019, INVE web wallet launched.
(41) In June 2019, inWallet v4.0.1 launched.