InterValue Project Weekly: 20190624-20190630
Part 1. Development Progress of InterValue.
1. INVE Mainnet: We continued to debug and optimize the local full-node v2 of the mainnet. Continued the local full-node v2 scenario test. We designed a mechanism that automatically increases the height of the data, and completed the code writing for this function. For the mechanism that automatically increasing the data height, we performed a comprehensive local test and integrate it into 10 local full-nodes for testing. We troubleshoot the problem that local full-nodes need to be started repeatedly, and modified the code to track the transaction. We designed a mechanism to back up the original transaction record from HTTP request and the reprocessing mechanism after downtime recovery. Completed the function development of backing up original transaction record, real-time reading, and inbound processing through HTTP request. Completed the migration of the mainnet relay node server. Performed back up and maintenance of the mainnet data.
2. inWallet: Fixed an installation flashback issue with some Android devices. Performed environmental testing and data synchronization testing after Btcrpc, Btcapi, Eth node migration. Performed relay node interface modification and testing.
3. DApp: We conducted the monitoring and operation of the Zajindan game. Designed and implemented the DApp links encryption verification mechanism. We performed the Fishing game’s algorithm, payment interface, recharge & withdrawal, management system development, and joint adjustment. Wrote DApp and Payment gateway technical documentation.
4. Others: We completed the optimization and upgrade of the INVE Swapping management platform. Completed the optimization and data correction of the INVE Block Explorer. Completed the maintenance and update of the official website.
Part 2. Strategic Cooperation.
1. We negotiated with the COINBIG exchange about issues that INVE mainnet token get listed on it.
Part 3. Community Announcement.
1. INVE Mainnet Token Officially Get Listed on COINBIG
InterValue (INVE Mainnet Token) officially got listed on COINBIG on June 25th, at 15:00 (UTC+8). The trading pairs INVE/USDT is available. Users can log in to the COINBIG website (www.coinbig.org) or download the COINBIG APP for the INVE mainnet token transaction.
2. ANN: Please do the InterValue Token Swap as soon as possible!
On June 29, 2019, the InterValue team released the latest announcement on the INVE Token Swap:
1. Please the users who has not completed the swapping to swap as soon as possible. In order to protect everyone's rights, we will also give you some buffer time. See the guide at the end of the text for the swapping steps.
2. It is recommended that you migrate to BTEX (www.btex.me) and COINBIG (www.coinbig.org), the exchange that support the INVE mainnet token transaction. In addition, according to the FCoin exchange swapping process, Fcoin is expected to complete the swapping at the end of August, to supporting the INVE mainnet token transaction.
Part 4. The Historical Process of InterValue.
(1) In August 2017, InterValue team envisioned the positioning, vision, and functionality of InterValue.
(2) From September to October 2017, InterValue created a team and refined the functions.
(3) In November 2017, InterValue created the R&D team and began to write a white paper and a development plan.
(4) In January 2018, InterValue completed the first draft of the Chinese and English white papers.
(5) From February to March in 2018, InterValue completed Chinese and English white papers from InterValue 1.0 to 4.0.
(6) In April 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet was completed and put into practice.
(7) In May 2018, the development of the InterValue v2.0 testnet was launched.
(8) In June 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet wallet Demo was launched.
(9) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 HashNet consensus mechanism was verified.
(10) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 exceeded a million TPS.
(11) In June 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet launched the world’s first local full-node, light-node alpha test.
(12) In July 2018, InterValue launched its first bounty program.
(13) In August 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet was awarded the TPS performance testing report and testing certificate issued by China Telecommunication Technology Labs.
(14) In August 2018, InterValue’s Chinese and English white papers are updated from 4.0 to 4.5.
(15) In August 2018, InterValue officially released the INVE ERC20 Token.
(16) In August 2018, InterValue team officially established the Xiangjiang Blockchain Research Institute.
(17) In August 2018, InterValue officially established the Blockchain Security Division.
(18) In September 2018, InterValue officially got its INVE token listed on FCoin.
(19) In September 2018, InterValue opens the bounty conversion.
(20) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Hotbit.
(21) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Bitget.
(22) In November 2018, InterValue implemented the Turing Complete Smart Contract on the DAG.
(23) In December 2018, the core members of the InterValue's technology partner were selected into the CCF TCBC.
(24) In December 2018, completion of InterValue's cross-chain, supporting transfer and exchange of INVE, BTC, ETH.
(25) In January 2019, InterValue officially launched the eco-construction excitation policy.
(26) In January 2019, InterValue official website upgrade.
(27) In February 2019, InterValue mainnet officially launched.
(28) In February 2019, INVE blockchain explorer launched.
(29) In February 2019, inWallet v3.3.0 launched.
(30) In February 2019, inWallet v3.3.1 launched.
(31) In March 2019, InterValue launch the INVE Token Swap.
(32) In March 2019, inWallet v3.3.2 launched.
(33) In March 2019, inWallet v3.3.3 launched.
(34) In April 2019, inWallet v3.3.4 launched.
(35) In April 2019, InterValue is officially open source.
(36) In April 2019, inWallet v3.3.5 launched.
(37) In May 2019, inWallet v3.3.6 launched.
(38) In June 2019, inWallet v4.0 launched.
(39) In June 2019, INVE Zajindan game launched.
(40) In June 2019, INVE web wallet launched.
(41) In June 2019, inWallet v4.0.1 launched.