InterValue Project Weekly: 20190819-20190825
Part 1. Development Progress of InterValue.
1. INVE Mainnet: We performed monitoring and maintenance of the mainnet running status after the new version mainnet was upgraded; Maintained the mainnet consensus problem; Fixed the bug of the new version snapshot function module; Completed the design using Merkle Tree to verify that the block has been tampered with; Wrote the main function of Merkle Tree verification, which is used to verify the block data; Completed the design and development of the two nodes‘ synchronization data storage function and the data distribution function; Completed the function design and development of the server-side data (Generating HashRoot and verifiable Event).
2. inWallet: Completed the development of the Locked Warehouse DApp interest rate query interface; Reproduced and fixed user feedback issues.
3. DApp: Developed and tested the Locked Warehouse DApp; Performed the design and development of the INVE deposit certificate DApp.
4. Others: Completed the development and launch of the Super Nodes Campaign candidate page; Developed the Super Nodes Campaign voting function; Official website maintenance and updates.
Part 2. Community Announcement.
1. InterValue uses the Merkle Tree to verify that the block has been tampered with
On August 23, 2019, the InterValue R&D team wrote a technical article. The article introduces the recently developed node fast sync function - fast synchronization of massive blocks of consensus nodes to newly added nodes and efficient verification. The article also explains how the Merkle Tree is applied to the InterValue mainnet node verify block data and publishes the relevant source code.
2. Super Nodes campaign enters the nomination stage
From August 21st to August 25th, the INVE Super Nodes campaign entered the finalist nomination stage. The InterValue Foundation announced the Super Nodes campaign finalists list!
From August 26th to September 5th, the Super Nodes campaign voting is about to begin.
(1) The Super Nodes campaign voting time is from August 26th to September 5th;
(2) Each person can cast 3 votes per day, each candidate is limited to 1 vote per person per day;
(3) On September 6th, the InterValue Foundation will finalize the successful Super Nodes based on the voting results and the Super Nodes application form.
Super Nodes Feature Page:
Part 3. The Historical Process of InterValue.
(1) In August 2017, InterValue team envisioned the positioning, vision, and functionality of InterValue.
(2) From September to October 2017, InterValue created a team and refined the functions.
(3) In November 2017, InterValue created the R&D team and began to write a white paper and a development plan.
(4) In January 2018, InterValue completed the first draft of the Chinese and English white papers.
(5) From February to March in 2018, InterValue completed Chinese and English white papers from InterValue 1.0 to 4.0.
(6) In April 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet was completed and put into practice.
(7) In May 2018, the development of the InterValue v2.0 testnet was launched.
(8) In June 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet wallet Demo was launched.
(9) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 HashNet consensus mechanism was verified.
(10) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 exceeded a million TPS.
(11) In June 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet launched the world’s first local full-node, light-node alpha test.
(12) In July 2018, InterValue launched its first bounty program.
(13) In August 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet was awarded the TPS performance testing report and testing certificate issued by China Telecommunication Technology Labs.
(14) In August 2018, InterValue’s Chinese and English white papers are updated from 4.0 to 4.5.
(15) In August 2018, InterValue officially released the INVE ERC20 Token.
(16) In August 2018, InterValue team officially established the Xiangjiang Blockchain Research Institute.
(17) In August 2018, InterValue officially established the Blockchain Security Division.
(18) In September 2018, InterValue officially got its INVE token listed on FCoin.
(19) In September 2018, InterValue opens the bounty conversion.
(20) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Hotbit.
(21) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Bitget.
(22) In November 2018, InterValue implemented the Turing Complete Smart Contract on the DAG.
(23) In December 2018, the core members of the InterValue's technology partner were selected into the CCF TCBC.
(24) In December 2018, completion of InterValue's cross-chain, supporting transfer and exchange of INVE, BTC, ETH.
(25) In January 2019, InterValue officially launched the eco-construction excitation policy.
(26) In January 2019, InterValue official website upgrade.
(27) In February 2019, InterValue mainnet officially launched.
(28) In February 2019, INVE blockchain explorer launched.
(29) In February 2019, inWallet v3.3.0 launched.
(30) In February 2019, inWallet v3.3.1 launched.
(31) In March 2019, InterValue launch the INVE Token Swap.
(32) In March 2019, inWallet v3.3.2 launched.
(33) In March 2019, inWallet v3.3.3 launched.
(34) In April 2019, inWallet v3.3.4 launched.
(35) In April 2019, InterValue is officially open source.
(36) In April 2019, inWallet v3.3.5 launched.
(37) In May 2019, inWallet v3.3.6 launched.
(38) In June 2019, inWallet v4.0 launched.
(39) In June 2019, INVE Zajindan game launched.
(40) In June 2019, INVE web wallet launched.
(41) In June 2019, inWallet v4.0.1 launched.
(42) In July 2019, inWallet v4.0.2 launched.
(43) In July 2019, inWallet v4.0.3 launched.
(44) In July 2019, INVE Fishing Man game launched.
(45) In July 2019, inWallet v4.0.4 launched.
(46) In July 2019, INVE CoinTossing game launched.
(47) In August 2019, inWallet v4.0.5 launched.