InterValue Project Weekly: 20190902-20190908
Part 1. Development Progress of InterValue.
1. INVE Mainnet: We continued to modify the Local full node v2 initialization process; Wrote the Trouble shoot event synchronization function of a newly joined node; Completed the code encapsulation of how the newly joined node constructs and parses the event key; Implemented the Event synchronization method of a newly joined node; We implemented the self-audit function of the newly joined node system message through Rocksdb; Solved some bugs in Rocksdb; Build an index for old and system messages for newly joined nodes; Performed a standardized design of the newly joined node cluster; Maintained the consensus of the mainnet.
2. inWallet: Performed relay node maintenance; Repaired the bug that the display exchange rate and the actual exchange rate were inconsistency in the exchange function; Reproduced and fixed user feedback issues.
3. DApp: Performed INVE Locked Warehouse Dapp testing in the testnet.
4. Others: Announced the Super Nodes campaign results; Official website maintenance and updates.
Part 2. Community Announcement.
1. InterValue Settles in The Decenmall Blockchain Service Platform
On September 3rd, 2019, InterValue entered the Decenmall blockchain service platform.
DecenMall is a global Blockchain Service Platform, where blockchain service providers and blockchain projects are matched using big data and AI. DecenMall is about helping blockchain projects to expand across the globe, and get connected with local service providers in order to facilitate their successful expansion.
Through the Decenmall platform, the InterValue team will provide one-stop blockchain technology services such as blockchain technology development, blockchain industry solutions, network security technology development, big data technology development, and DAPP development for individuals and businesses worldwide.
2. InterValue announced the Super Nodes Campaign results!
From August 26th to August 25th, 2019. the INVE Super Nodes campaign voting officially begins. The members of the InterValue community vote on the INVE official website for the Super Nodes participating in the campaign. On September 6, the Foundation finalize the successful Super Nodes based on the voting results and the Super Nodes application form. They are ROOTSCAP, BNC, KASARAM BALASUBRAHMANYAM. Congratulations!
Super Nodes campaign voting results:
Super Nodes Feature Page:
Part 3. The Historical Process of InterValue.
(1) In August 2017, InterValue team envisioned the positioning, vision, and functionality of InterValue.
(2) From September to October 2017, InterValue created a team and refined the functions.
(3) In November 2017, InterValue created the R&D team and began to write a white paper and a development plan.
(4) In January 2018, InterValue completed the first draft of the Chinese and English white papers.
(5) From February to March in 2018, InterValue completed Chinese and English white papers from InterValue 1.0 to 4.0.
(6) In April 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet was completed and put into practice.
(7) In May 2018, the development of the InterValue v2.0 testnet was launched.
(8) In June 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet wallet Demo was launched.
(9) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 HashNet consensus mechanism was verified.
(10) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 exceeded a million TPS.
(11) In June 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet launched the world’s first local full-node, light-node alpha test.
(12) In July 2018, InterValue launched its first bounty program.
(13) In August 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet was awarded the TPS performance testing report and testing certificate issued by China Telecommunication Technology Labs.
(14) In August 2018, InterValue’s Chinese and English white papers are updated from 4.0 to 4.5.
(15) In August 2018, InterValue officially released the INVE ERC20 Token.
(16) In August 2018, InterValue team officially established the Xiangjiang Blockchain Research Institute.
(17) In August 2018, InterValue officially established the Blockchain Security Division.
(18) In September 2018, InterValue officially got its INVE token listed on FCoin.
(19) In September 2018, InterValue opens the bounty conversion.
(20) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Hotbit.
(21) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Bitget.
(22) In November 2018, InterValue implemented the Turing Complete Smart Contract on the DAG.
(23) In December 2018, the core members of the InterValue's technology partner were selected into the CCF TCBC.
(24) In December 2018, completion of InterValue's cross-chain, supporting transfer and exchange of INVE, BTC, ETH.
(25) In January 2019, InterValue officially launched the eco-construction excitation policy.
(26) In January 2019, InterValue official website upgrade.
(27) In February 2019, InterValue mainnet officially launched.
(28) In February 2019, INVE blockchain explorer launched.
(29) In February 2019, inWallet v3.3.0 launched.
(30) In February 2019, inWallet v3.3.1 launched.
(31) In March 2019, InterValue launch the INVE Token Swap.
(32) In March 2019, inWallet v3.3.2 launched.
(33) In March 2019, inWallet v3.3.3 launched.
(34) In April 2019, inWallet v3.3.4 launched.
(35) In April 2019, InterValue is officially open source.
(36) In April 2019, inWallet v3.3.5 launched.
(37) In May 2019, inWallet v3.3.6 launched.
(38) In June 2019, inWallet v4.0 launched.
(39) In June 2019, INVE Zajindan game launched.
(40) In June 2019, INVE web wallet launched.
(41) In June 2019, inWallet v4.0.1 launched.
(42) In July 2019, inWallet v4.0.2 launched.
(43) In July 2019, inWallet v4.0.3 launched.
(44) In July 2019, INVE Fishing Man game launched.
(45) In July 2019, inWallet v4.0.4 launched.
(46) In July 2019, INVE CoinTossing game launched.
(47) In August 2019, inWallet v4.0.5 launched.