InterValue Project Weekly: 20190916-20190922
Part 1. Development Progress of InterValue.
1. INVE Mainnet: We performed the internal network test that the old node exits and the new node joins of the Seed; Modified the problem that the Seed dynamically joins the Local full-node feedback; Performed the internal network test of the Local full-node startup configuration change; Modified the fast variable calculation function of the INVE mainnet consensus, tried to associate with the dynamic address book; Tested the fast variable calculation function that modifies the consensus of the mainnet; Maintained the consensus of the mainnet.
2. inWallet: Reproduced and fixed user feedback issues.
3. DApp: Optimized the INVE Locked Warehouse DApp application function and user experience.
4. Others: Performed Super Nodes server deployment docking and detection, install Super Nodes client software; Performed FCoin swapping technology docking; Official website maintenance and updates.
Part 2. Community Announcement.
1. INVE Super Nodes is Coming Soon
Since September 7, 2019, after repeated communication and docking with the Super Node qualifications. Their Super Node Wallet address 1,000,000 INVE pledge has now been completed. The Foundation will lock the address for one year. At the same time, the preparation of the relevant server configuration resources and the installation & testing of the Super Nodes client software have been completed. The INVE Super Nodes are coming soon. The BNC candidate Super Nodes could not successfully participate in the INVE Super Node due to server problems.
Super Nodes wallet address:
Super Nodes rights
The Super Nodes's rights are mainly reflected in the revenue incentives in the system. In the InterValue system, the source of revenue for the Super Nodes is mainly to confirm the transaction reward, accounting for 60% of the total number of INVE, that is, 6 billion.
The 6 billion INVEs issued through the mining award is issued to the Super Nodes in batches with a number of transactions. The first 200 million transactions each rewarded 6 INVEs (issued a total of S1 = 1.2 billion), the 200 millionth to the 600 millionth transaction rewards 3 INVEs (distributed total S2 = 1.2 billion), the 600 millionth Transaction to the 1 billionth transaction, each reward is 1.5 INVE (distribution total S3 = 600 million). The 1 billionth transaction to the 2 billionth transaction, each reward 1.5 INVE (distribution total S4 = 1.5 billion), followed by halving awards for every 1 billion transaction. The mining reward is distributed in the local full node in a monthly settlement period, and the settlement execution begins after the last event in the settlement cycle reaches the consensus confirmation stability.
Super Nodes obligation
The Super Nodes mainly fulfills its obligations in two aspects.
First, confirm the transactions in the InterValue system to maintain the healthy and orderly development of InterValue.
Second, evaluate the proposals proposed by the developers and promote the contribution of the community to InterValue.
On the other hand, it is the Super Nodes owner's obligations to the InterValue project, including:
Promote activities related to the InterValue project, such as offline sharing activities, community governance, online event organization and expanding influence.
What are the functions of the Super Nodes?
The Super Nodes is mainly used as a local full-node to carry InterValue wallet, block explorer, DNS resolution and gateway services.
The main functions of the Super Nodes include:
(1) As a proxy node, providing transaction proxy service to the light node and the micro node.
(2) In the shard, the Super Nodes acts as the main body of the transaction consensus, realizing the verification, consensus, and accounting of the transaction.
(3) Between the shards, the Super Nodes uses the gossip protocol to propagate the respective on-chip book information to other shards, thereby achieving the consistency of the book data.
Super Nodes Feature Page:
Part 3. The Historical Process of InterValue.
(1) In August 2017, InterValue team envisioned the positioning, vision, and functionality of InterValue.
(2) From September to October 2017, InterValue created a team and refined the functions.
(3) In November 2017, InterValue created the R&D team and began to write a white paper and a development plan.
(4) In January 2018, InterValue completed the first draft of the Chinese and English white papers.
(5) From February to March in 2018, InterValue completed Chinese and English white papers from InterValue 1.0 to 4.0.
(6) In April 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet was completed and put into practice.
(7) In May 2018, the development of the InterValue v2.0 testnet was launched.
(8) In June 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet wallet Demo was launched.
(9) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 HashNet consensus mechanism was verified.
(10) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 exceeded a million TPS.
(11) In June 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet launched the world's first local full-node, light-node alpha test.
(12) In July 2018, InterValue launched its first bounty program.
(13) In August 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet was awarded the TPS performance testing report and testing certificate issued by China Telecommunication Technology Labs.
(14) In August 2018, InterValue’s Chinese and English white papers are updated from 4.0 to 4.5.
(15) In August 2018, InterValue officially released the INVE ERC20 Token.
(16) In August 2018, InterValue team officially established the Xiangjiang Blockchain Research Institute.
(17) In August 2018, InterValue officially established the Blockchain Security Division.
(18) In September 2018, InterValue officially got its INVE token listed on FCoin.
(19) In September 2018, InterValue opens the bounty conversion.
(20) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Hotbit.
(21) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Bitget.
(22) In November 2018, InterValue implemented the Turing Complete Smart Contract on the DAG.
(23) In December 2018, the core members of the InterValue's technology partner were selected into the CCF TCBC.
(24) In December 2018, completion of InterValue's cross-chain, supporting transfer and exchange of INVE, BTC, ETH.
(25) In January 2019, InterValue officially launched the eco-construction excitation policy.
(26) In January 2019, InterValue official website upgrade.
(27) In February 2019, InterValue mainnet officially launched.
(28) In February 2019, INVE blockchain explorer launched.
(29) In February 2019, inWallet v3.3.0 launched.
(30) In February 2019, inWallet v3.3.1 launched.
(31) In March 2019, InterValue launch the INVE Token Swap.
(32) In March 2019, inWallet v3.3.2 launched.
(33) In March 2019, inWallet v3.3.3 launched.
(34) In April 2019, inWallet v3.3.4 launched.
(35) In April 2019, InterValue is officially open source.
(36) In April 2019, inWallet v3.3.5 launched.
(37) In May 2019, inWallet v3.3.6 launched.
(38) In June 2019, inWallet v4.0 launched.
(39) In June 2019, INVE Zajindan game launched.
(40) In June 2019, INVE web wallet launched.
(41) In June 2019, inWallet v4.0.1 launched.
(42) In July 2019, inWallet v4.0.2 launched.
(43) In July 2019, inWallet v4.0.3 launched.
(44) In July 2019, INVE Fishing Man game launched.
(45) In July 2019, inWallet v4.0.4 launched.
(46) In July 2019, INVE CoinTossing game launched.
(47) In August 2019, inWallet v4.0.5 launched.
(48) In September 2019, INVE Lock Warehouse DApp launched.
(49) In September 2019, inWallet v4.0.6 launched.