InterValue Project Weekly: 20190923-20190929
Part 1. Development Progress of InterValue.
1. INVE Mainnet: We wrote the node management function of the AddressBook; Forced the addition of the AddressBook function in the mainnet consensus code to perform the final confirmation test, and test whether the dynamic node will cause sorting confusion; Designed the campaign accounting mechanism between the mainnet nodes, wrote the document for campaign accounting mechanism; Designed a solution for dynamically joining and exiting nodes; Performed Super Nodes online deployment and startup; Performed the monitoring and maintenance of mainnet after the Super Nodes startup; Maintained the consensus of the mainnet.
2. inWallet: Completed the wallet Dapp main column optimization; Release inWallet v4.0.7; Reproduced and fixed user feedback issues.
3. DApp: Optimized the INVE Locked Warehouse DApp user experience.
4. Others: Completed the Super Nodes’ deployment, and it has participated in the consensus; Completed the pledge lock of the Super Nodes’ INVE address; Official website maintenance and updates.
Part 2. Community Announcement.
1. INVE Super Nodes officially launched
On September 23 and 27, 2019, after repeated communication and docking with the Super Nodes qualification winner (ROOTSCAP, KASARAM BALASUBRAHMANYAM), the INVE Super Nodes were successfully launched and has now participated in the mainnet consensus. The Super Nodes will be mainly used as a local full-node to carry InterValue wallet, block explorer, DNS resolution and gateway services. They will confirm the transactions in the InterValue system to maintain the healthy and orderly development of InterValue.
Super Nodes wallet address:
Super Nodes Feature Page:
2. inWallet v4.0.7 Updated
The inWallet was updated on September 26th, 2019, and the inWallet version 4.0.7 had been released. Please download and install the installation from the official website.
1. Dapp main column optimization.
2. Optimize some of the wallet features.
3. Stability issues.
Part 3. The Historical Process of InterValue.
(1) In August 2017, InterValue team envisioned the positioning, vision, and functionality of InterValue.
(2) From September to October 2017, InterValue created a team and refined the functions.
(3) In November 2017, InterValue created the R&D team and began to write a white paper and a development plan.
(4) In January 2018, InterValue completed the first draft of the Chinese and English white papers.
(5) From February to March in 2018, InterValue completed Chinese and English white papers from InterValue 1.0 to 4.0.
(6) In April 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet was completed and put into practice.
(7) In May 2018, the development of the InterValue v2.0 testnet was launched.
(8) In June 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet wallet Demo was launched.
(9) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 HashNet consensus mechanism was verified.
(10) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 exceeded a million TPS.
(11) In June 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet launched the world’s first local full-node, light-node alpha test.
(12) In July 2018, InterValue launched its first bounty program.
(13) In August 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet was awarded the TPS performance testing report and testing certificate issued by China Telecommunication Technology Labs.
(14) In August 2018, InterValue’s Chinese and English white papers are updated from 4.0 to 4.5.
(15) In August 2018, InterValue officially released the INVE ERC20 Token.
(16) In August 2018, InterValue team officially established the Xiangjiang Blockchain Research Institute.
(17) In August 2018, InterValue officially established the Blockchain Security Division.
(18) In September 2018, InterValue officially got its INVE token listed on FCoin.
(19) In September 2018, InterValue opens the bounty conversion.
(20) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Hotbit.
(21) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Bitget.
(22) In November 2018, InterValue implemented the Turing Complete Smart Contract on the DAG.
(23) In December 2018, the core members of the InterValue's technology partner were selected into the CCF TCBC.
(24) In December 2018, completion of InterValue's cross-chain, supporting transfer and exchange of INVE, BTC, ETH.
(25) In January 2019, InterValue officially launched the eco-construction excitation policy.
(26) In January 2019, InterValue official website upgrade.
(27) In February 2019, InterValue mainnet officially launched.
(28) In February 2019, INVE blockchain explorer launched.
(29) In February 2019, inWallet v3.3.0 launched.
(30) In February 2019, inWallet v3.3.1 launched.
(31) In March 2019, InterValue launch the INVE Token Swap.
(32) In March 2019, inWallet v3.3.2 launched.
(33) In March 2019, inWallet v3.3.3 launched.
(34) In April 2019, inWallet v3.3.4 launched.
(35) In April 2019, InterValue is officially open source.
(36) In April 2019, inWallet v3.3.5 launched.
(37) In May 2019, inWallet v3.3.6 launched.
(38) In June 2019, inWallet v4.0 launched.
(39) In June 2019, INVE Zajindan game launched.
(40) In June 2019, INVE web wallet launched.
(41) In June 2019, inWallet v4.0.1 launched.
(42) In July 2019, inWallet v4.0.2 launched.
(43) In July 2019, inWallet v4.0.3 launched.
(44) In July 2019, INVE Fishing Man game launched.
(45) In July 2019, inWallet v4.0.4 launched.
(46) In July 2019, INVE CoinTossing game launched.
(47) In August 2019, inWallet v4.0.5 launched.
(48) In September 2019, INVE Lock Warehouse DApp launched.
(49) In September 2019, inWallet v4.0.6 launched.
(50) In September 2019, INVE Super Nodes launched.
(51) In September 2019, inWallet v4.0.7 launched.