InterValue Project Weekly: 20191021-20191027
Part 1. Development Progress of InterValue.
1. INVE Mainnet: We continued to write the algorithm of the INVE mainnet to realize the dynamic node free entry and exit by using the verification pseudo-random number and proof; Performed the test of the algorithm program in the multi-node synchronization of the INVE mainnet, in order to verify the process of exchanging the output random number and zero-knowledge proof on different nodes; Performed algorithm testing for multi-node (multi-server) environment configuration; Performed multi-node server performance optimization; Performed the installation, debugging and startup of the algorithm test program in multi-node server; Wrote the algorithm test documents under multi-node synchronization; Performed the monitoring of mainnet after the Super Nodes startup; Maintained the consensus of the mainnet.
2. inWallet: Optimized the transaction data reading speed of inWallet; Reproduced and fixed user feedback issues.
3. DApp: Conducted DApp product research.
4. Others: Assisted FCoin in code writing and testing; Optimized the transaction data reading speed and stability of the INVE Blockchain Explorer; Official website maintenance and updates.
Part 2. The Historical Process of InterValue.
(1) In August 2017, InterValue team envisioned the positioning, vision, and functionality of InterValue.
(2) From September to October 2017, InterValue created a team and refined the functions.
(3) In November 2017, InterValue created the R&D team and began to write a white paper and a development plan.
(4) In January 2018, InterValue completed the first draft of the Chinese and English white papers.
(5) From February to March in 2018, InterValue completed Chinese and English white papers from InterValue 1.0 to 4.0.
(6) In April 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet was completed and put into practice.
(7) In May 2018, the development of the InterValue v2.0 testnet was launched.
(8) In June 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet wallet Demo was launched.
(9) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 HashNet consensus mechanism was verified.
(10) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 exceeded a million TPS.
(11) In June 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet launched the world’s first local full-node, light-node alpha test.
(12) In July 2018, InterValue launched its first bounty program.
(13) In August 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet was awarded the TPS performance testing report and testing certificate issued by China Telecommunication Technology Labs.
(14) In August 2018, InterValue’s Chinese and English white papers are updated from 4.0 to 4.5.
(15) In August 2018, InterValue officially released the INVE ERC20 Token.
(16) In August 2018, InterValue team officially established the Xiangjiang Blockchain Research Institute.
(17) In August 2018, InterValue officially established the Blockchain Security Division.
(18) In September 2018, InterValue officially got its INVE token listed on FCoin.
(19) In September 2018, InterValue opens the bounty conversion.
(20) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Hotbit.
(21) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Bitget.
(22) In November 2018, InterValue implemented the Turing Complete Smart Contract on the DAG.
(23) In December 2018, the core members of the InterValue's technology partner were selected into the CCF TCBC.
(24) In December 2018, completion of InterValue's cross-chain, supporting transfer and exchange of INVE, BTC, ETH.
(25) In January 2019, InterValue officially launched the eco-construction excitation policy.
(26) In January 2019, InterValue official website upgrade.
(27) In February 2019, InterValue mainnet officially launched.
(28) In February 2019, INVE blockchain explorer launched.
(29) In February 2019, inWallet v3.3.0 launched.
(30) In February 2019, inWallet v3.3.1 launched.
(31) In March 2019, InterValue launch the INVE Token Swap.
(32) In March 2019, inWallet v3.3.2 launched.
(33) In March 2019, inWallet v3.3.3 launched.
(34) In April 2019, inWallet v3.3.4 launched.
(35) In April 2019, InterValue is officially open source.
(36) In April 2019, inWallet v3.3.5 launched.
(37) In May 2019, inWallet v3.3.6 launched.
(38) In June 2019, inWallet v4.0 launched.
(39) In June 2019, INVE Zajindan game launched.
(40) In June 2019, INVE web wallet launched.
(41) In June 2019, inWallet v4.0.1 launched.
(42) In July 2019, inWallet v4.0.2 launched.
(43) In July 2019, inWallet v4.0.3 launched.
(44) In July 2019, INVE Fishing Man game launched.
(45) In July 2019, inWallet v4.0.4 launched.
(46) In July 2019, INVE CoinTossing game launched.
(47) In August 2019, inWallet v4.0.5 launched.
(48) In September 2019, INVE Lock Warehouse DApp launched.
(49) In September 2019, inWallet v4.0.6 launched.
(50) In September 2019, INVE Super Nodes launched.
(51) In September 2019, inWallet v4.0.7 launched.